With over 25 years of proven experience in the audio field, whether you are recording from scratch or mastering your latest CD, iMaster Studios is here to help!
- Multi Track Audio Recording – Applying a wide variety of hardware and recording techniques to accurately capture your talent
- Audio Post Production – Working the mix, equalization, dynamics and effects of the raw tracks to achieve the desired virtual sound scape, image and depth
- CD / LP Audio Mastering – Delivering the final mix polish producing a clean, crisp, loud result with the much sought after tape warmth ready for mass duplication. Protect your work – ISRC encoding support provided
- 24 Channel Mastering grade 24-bit /192kHz digital converters
- Perfect mix between high end digital and sweet analog
- Wide variety of tube / solid state microphones, preamps and compressor /limiters to cover the complete spectrum of recording tones and feels
- Extensive selection of software tools / effects with full automation. Pro Tools Compatible
- Top notch mastering chain to polish your materials with sparkle, loudness and that highly sought after warm tape tone
- Equipment: Lynx Studio Technology AD/DA converters, Dangerous Summing, SPL Masterbay, Coleman Audio Control Room Management, DynAudio Monitoring. Preamps, eqs and compressor / limiters by Neve, Sebatron, JLM Audio, Kush Audio, Speck Electronics, Empirical Labs, Teletronics, other goodies from Waves, iZotope, Neumann, AKG, BeyerDynamic, Shure, KEL Audio and Audio-Technica. Custom Marshal JTM45, TrainWreck, Fuchs, TC Electronics and Fractal Axe-Fx guitar rigs. Full keyboard, bass guitar, Ludwig drums and other equipment / instruments available on request
- Acoustically balanced recording rooms and clean, quiet customer lounge
- A La Carte Audio Support:
- Track at iMaster, take your tracks home to mix yourself, or
- Send me recorded tracks, stems, mixes ( FTP server, CD in the mail, WeTransfer Services ) I’ll add tracks, mix, master… Whatever your need
- I return wavs or MP3s preview clips for your approval
- Final product delivered as a 16-bit / 44.1Khz Red Book CD ready for duplication, MP3, DVD, 24-bit 96kHz resolution preferred iTunes submission format, whatever you need
- Competitive pricing – Bring me your favorite studio / mastering house work and I’ll compete on quality and price!
- Package, block and hourly rates available
- 100% Customer Guarantee Pledge – If, after tracking the first song, you are not 100% satisfied with the recording quality you may request a 100% refund!
Mark 224-392-7938 (Mark@IllinoisMediaGroup.com )
Recent Customers / References: