Over 25 years of proven experience, whether you are recording from scratch or mastering your latest CD, iMaster Studios is here to help!
- Audio Mastering – Critical review, analytical adjustment and optimization of audio material to achieve commercial ready final mixes for your chosen data storage media (CD, Vinyl, Digital Downloads). Your material will be polished producing a clean, crisp, loud result with the much sought after tape warmth ready for mass distribution
- Multi Track Audio Recording – Applying a wide variety of hardware and recording techniques to accurately capture your talent
- Audio Post Production – Working the mix, equalization, dynamics and effects of the raw tracks to achieve the desired virtual sound scape, image and depth
- Complete virtual support – No need to take the trip, many services available by upload/downloading filing with our dedicated FTP site
- 24 Channel Mastering grade 24-bit /192kHz digital converters
- Top notch mastering chain to polish your materials with sparkle, loudness and that highly sought after warm tape tone
- Wide selection of boutique tube / solid state microphones, preamps, compressors and limiters to cover the complete spectrum of recording tones and feels
- Extensive selection of software tools / effects with full automation. Pro Tools Compatible
- Equipment: Lynx Studio Technology AD/DA converters, SSL SuperAnalogue stem mixing console, SPL Masterbay patchbay, ADT Audio Mastering Eq/Compressor/Limiter, Coleman Audio Control Room Management, DynAudio Monitoring. Preamps, eqs and compressor / limiters by Neve, Sebatron, JLM Audio, Kush Audio, Speck Electronics, Empirical Labs, Teletronics, other goodies from Sonnox, Waves, iZotope, Neumann, AKG, BeyerDynamic, Shure, KEL Audio and Audio-Technica. Custom Marshall JTM45, TrainWreck, Fuchs, TC Electronics and Fractal Axe-Fx guitar rigs. Full keyboard, bass guitar, Ludwig drums and other equipment / instruments available on request
- Acoustically balanced recording rooms and clean, quiet customer lounge
- A La Carte Audio Support (Wherever you need us!):
- Track at iMaster, take your tracks home to mix yourself, or
- Send me recorded tracks, stems, mixes ( FTP server, CD in the mail, WeTransfer Services ) I’ll add tracks, mix, master… Whatever your need
- I return wavs or MP3s preview clips for your approval
- Final product delivered as a 16-bit / 44.1Khz Red Book CD ready for CD pressing, MP3, DVD, whatever you need
- Competitive pricing – Bring me your favorite studio / mastering house work and I’ll compete on quality and price!
- Package, block and hourly rates available
- 100% Customer Guarantee Pledge – If, after tracking the first song, you are not 100% satisfied with the recording quality you may request a 100% refund!
Mark 224-392-7938 Mark@IllinoisMediaGroup.com
Sample Mastering Jobs